Teens and twentysomethings
I work with young people as a coach and mentor to help them make the transition between childhood and adulthood as easily as possible and find the happiest, healthiest, most self-confident, successful version of who they are - and want to be.
In one-to-one sessions as well as group workshops, I cover subjects including:
- Exam, audition and interview preparation - how to de-stress, focus and find the right state of mind
- Goal setting - managing priorities for the term, the year or the future
- Getting along with parents - how to meet in the middle
- Success - what does it look, feel and sound like?
- Self-confidence - overcoming fears and anxiety and embracing life's potential with both hands
- Sex & Relationships - looking at the choices that make getting together great
- Body image - loving your look and feeling good in your skin
- Divorce - how to cope when parents go their separate ways