Your privacy is important to me; trust and full consent are the foundations of any great relationship, coaching or otherwise. However, I also meet the necessary legal requirements as outlined in 2018’s GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
It’s important that you know how I use any personal information that you share with me, which will be ‘adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary for the purpose (data minimisation.) For more details visit the ICO website.
1. PERSONAL DATA
I may collect and use the following information from you:
Your email address, first name, last name, title, address, telephone numbers, username and date of birth.
Additional personal data when necessary to fulfil a service or contract with you
Transaction data such as purchase details, but excluding financial data
Technical and usage data such as IP address, your browsing history on our sites and device information
This information may be collected through a number of different ways:
Signing up to my coaching services
By post, phone or email
Online or handwritten forms, including feedback forms
Ordering my products or services
2. HOW i USE the information you share with me
I need a valid reason to use your personal data. The legal bases for processing your data are generally consent that you have clearly given, to fulfil a contract with you or our legitimate interests. We may use your data when we are legally obliged in order to fulfil statutory requirements.
Your personal data is stored for a maximum of two years, except where we are legally required to retain financial and accounting data, which we will keep for eight years.
I use your data to:
- Fulfil a contract between us
- To provide a service requested by you
- To send marketing communications via email
- To provide content relevant to you and measure the effectiveness of advertising
- To improve my online content, products and services
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect your vital interests
- To protect our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I may disclose your information to third-party partner organisations to enable me to carry out the delivery of my products and services. I will only disclose your information externally where there is a duty to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or where we we may sell any part of the businesses or assets.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to:
- Access, correct, erase your personal data
- Object to and restrict the processing of your personal data
- Transfer your personal data
- Withdraw your consent
To exercise any of these rights, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I aim to respond as soon as possible and in any case, within 30 days of your request.
I may update this policy from time to time. Material changes or changes that affect your rights will be shared with you via email and/or a notification on our website. This policy is effective from 25 May 2018.